This review will show the Aol mail login process for interested user. AOL Inc. which is also called American online is a multinational mass media corporation and a substitute of Verizon with the official URL as www.aol.com mail web address.
How to Sign-up on the AOL mail Service
As an email service it provides grants users access to open an email account on their platform; giving user’s access to send and receive email. This email gives email account for signed-up users to send and receive emails. This free Email service provider is also referred to as “AIM Mail”.
- Yahoo.com Mail – Sign In and Login Procedures
- Gmail Sign-In – Gmail App Sign In | Google Accounts
- Facebook Login | FB Login | What you Need to Know About Facebook Login Process
Benefits of using AOL
Lots of benefits and features are available to registered users and have completed their Aol mail login process are:
- Account expiry after 90 days of inactive.
- 25 Megabyte limits on files that can be attached to an email.
- Spam and Virus Protection.
- POP3, SMTP, IMAP protocols supported.
- Unlimited email storage capacity.
AOL is a web-mail service provider similar to Google Mail, outlook mail, and yahoo.com mail. A user can send email across the web using aol.com mail service. To enjoy all the benefit, you need to open an account and use the Aol mail login process.
New Account Sign Up
Creating an account is simple, all the user requires is to get a PC or a mobile device. This is a web platform, so users are expected to have a web browser and a reliable internet connection on their devices. Let’s get started;
- Open your web browser and enter the web address mail.aol.com or www.aolmail.com.
- Hit on getting a username icon.
- Type your details such as name, email username, password, date of birth, mobile number and other requirements.
- Then, click on the sign-up icon.
Now you have successfully opened an email account. This account is reached at any time, so far you enter the right login details.
For this is only for registered users. This step gives users access to their email account. Here, are the login steps:
- Open your web browser and enter the web address mail.aol.com.
- Enter your username or email address and password in the first and second box respectively.
- Ensure all information is rightly entered and click on the sign-in symbol.
- If you are using a PC or mobile device, you can click the ‘remember me’ box before clicking on the sign-in icon. This login process gives registered using entree into their accounts.