Apple repair is a support program that affords users an avenue to submit Apple devices for repair. Apple is involved in taking charge of its devices, even after-sales, making the service a welcome development for lovers of the products.
Apple Repair – Repair iPhone Status Online
You can tender your phone for in the Apple service center and verify the state of your device remotely. To start the exercise, you must find an apple support shop close to you to submit your product. Ensure that it is an Authorized Apple Store where you will be issued a Repair ID or Case ID. Repair ID by a Verification Mail.
How to check for Apple Repair shop
- Launch your browser
- Visit https://www.apple.com/retail
- Input your location and region.
- Then click on “Enter.”
How to Know an Apple Product Serial Number
You can find an iPhone’s IMEI by dialing *#06#, or check on the backside of the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 8, 7, 6S, SE, 5C 5S devices.
Checking Online for Apple repair status
The following steps will lead you on how to check the status of an iPhone or device:
- Open your browser on any available device.
- Go to https://checkrepair.apple.com.
- Then, input the Repair ID or Case ID in the field given for it
- After that, enter your Serial Number or Postal Code in the appropriate text field.
- Finally, click on “Submit” to finish the exercise.
The Apple Repair is an excellent idea from the tech giants that is widely appealing to users of their products. The guidelines above are just what you need to set your device on the repair path, use it wisely.