We have different rehabilitation therapies t the Centre for Corrections & Human Development and each is intended to address select areas of concerns. However, they all have one thing in common, and that is: to guide people to recover from illness, injury, surgery, stroke, cardiac events or other medical issues and come back to their best abilities after life-changing encounters.
Centre for Corrections & Human Development
When an individual requires more than one type of therapy to enable them to recover fully, and rehabilitation or close medical supervision is needed, seeking services from an inpatient instead of an Outpatient facility is the best choice for the best and most effective means of treatment.
All rehabilitation therapies can are available in several healthcare Organisations. They can be inpatient rehabilitation facilities, outpatient rehabilitation clinics, and home-based rehabilitation services. Let’s examine some of the services that we can offer you and why you should take advantage of them.
A Quick Review on Centre for Corrections & Human Development
The Centre for Corrections and Human Development (CCHD) is a humanitarian, non-profit, non-sectarian and non- governmental organization dedicated to the promotion and enhancement of quality of life, the re-establishment and development of human personality through counseling, mentoring, rehabilitation, education and empowerment of deserving but less privileged or disoriented Youths and young persons in Nigeria.
Sign up Procedures
- If you join or partner with us, locate and click on the “Need help? Or contact us” option.
- The next page is where your details such as email, zip code, full name, contacts, among others, will be required.
- After completing the form, click on Sign Up/ become a member.
- Or directly Click on this link www.cchdnigeria.org
Sign In / Login Procedures
- Go to your device browser
- Click on the URL section and enter www.cchdnigeria.org/contact-us
- Then, on the site’s homepage, locate and Click on “Login/Sign In.”
- On the next display, provide your login details, i.e., your username and password.
- After that, click on the Sign In/Login button to access your account.
We believe that this review was beneficial to you. If you have any issue or difficulties accessing the site please do not hesitate to contact us via the comment section.