Successfully clearing the cache of your iPhone or iPad is a very effective way of fixing the device’s speed. iOS devices don’t come with system level cache cleaners, so have to improvise. With the following steps, you can Clear iPhone Cache for a smooth sailing use.
Clear iPhone Cache and Free Space For Your Device
We will take a quick look at some of the easiest ways you can execute this exercise successfully on your iOS device. Apparently, there are a bunch of ways to do this, but we will show you the tried and proven steps that will involve little to no stress if any.
Clearing Safari cache
We are going to start by putting away accumulated cache on Safari. When you delete your browser’s cache, you rid your disk space of websites that have failed to load at one time or another. It will end up making your device to be free of hitches and glitches, at least those caused by low space.
- Go to Settings and locate the Safari section.
- Click on “Clear History and Website Data” button twice.
- With these steps, you have successfully conducted the first method of clearing your safari cache.
Note: If you are having any issue with a particular website, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data. After that enter the name of the website you are looking for. Swipe left and clicked on the “delete” button when you find the site.
Clearing App Data
- Open the Settings of your phone and select > General > iPhone
- When you click on iPhone storage, the apps on your device, and the size will be displayed on your screen accordingly.
- Click on the “delete” button if the app is using too much space and re-download the app from your app store.
It is Easy to Clear iPhone Cache
How beneficial is this article on how you can successfully Clear iPhone Cache been for you? You can also employ the method on your iPads for the same result. Your questions are welcome in the comment section if you have any.