Snapchat has become a prominent messaging app for users to connect with their close friends and loved ones either directly or in a group. However, in spite of the popularity of the social media app, a few users are still to learn how they can create a Snapchat group by themselves.
Why You Should Create a Snapchat Group Chat Today
Below are some of the exciting options available to users in a Snapchat group. They should make you consider creating one for you and your pals today.
- Chat: Chatting lets you send texts to the Snapchat group. You can share photos, snaps, Bitmoji stickers, and many more.
- Snaps: You can transfer photos and video snaps to members of the group by choosing the group handle.
- Video Chat: You can also begin a video chat of up 15 friends in a group.
The good news is that executing this operation is as easy as any task you can perform with your device, provided you know the right steps to take. Fortunately, we have come up with the best measures that will ensure you do exactly that here.
How to Create a Snapchat Group Chat
- Open the Snapchat app on your device
- Provide your Snapchat login details to open your account.
- Locate the Friends tab through the speech bubble icon on the screen.
- Then you can add friends by typing their usernames.
- Repeat this step for all desired group members up to a maximum of 31.
- Give the group a title after that.
- Lastly, click on the blue Chat with Group icon to create the group.
That is all it takes to have a new group for yourself and your buddies in a few minutes. If you have further questions on how to create a Snapchat group chat and the steps provided above, you can contact here for more guidance.
- Snap Inc. Review – Website – Sign In – Log In – www.snap.com
- How To Create a Facebook Business Page For Small Businesses
- How To Use Facebook Marketing Strategy