If you have decided to get rid of your Snapchat account for any reason, this is the best procedures to get it done easily. We will guide you on how to delete your Snapchat account via two different methods. Read through the instructions below to get set.
How To Delete Your Snapchat Account
The following methods are the easiest possible ways to go about this exercise on your device:
Method 1: via Snapchat.com
- You will visit the Snapchat platform with your device
- Log in to Snapchat by entering your username and password
- Check box to comfirm to Snapchat that you are a human being
- After that, you need to re-type the details to your Snapchat account
- Now select the Delete Snapchat option, which you will find once you scroll down a bit
Method 2: via Android or iOS app
- For this, you need to open Snapchat app on your phone
- Tap on your Bitmoji to view your account.
- Select the Settings option placed in the top right corner.
- Once you are on the Settings menu, you need to select the Help Center option under the Support section.
- Now click on the My Account and Security option.
- Select the Account Information option and then Delete my Account option and perform the steps mentioned in Method 1.
As a quick reminder, once you perform the aforementioned functions, via whichever method you like, your Snapchat account will be deactivated for just 30 days and not completely deleted; just in case you change your mind before 30 days, and wish to return to the app.
After 30 days, your Snapchat account will be permanently deleted with most of the data within the app.
We are confident that this article on how you can easily delete your Snapchat account on your own was helpful to you. Our comment box is always open for questions from you.