Facebook included a few new features to its popular Messenger app. Now users cab enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger on various devices. These features are also available on iOS and Android devices. You will learn how to make your messenger app more appealing.
You Can Now Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger Apps
In a few steps, you will be able to activate this feature on your smart devices, and even help other people set their app up. Facebook has made the procedures easy and fun for users. Follow the instruction below to find out how to quickly activate the Dark mode in your mobile messenger App.
The following instructions will show you the necessary settings that your Facebook messenger app needs so that the dark mode feature will become active. Carefully go through them for proper guidance and information you do not want to miss out on.
How To Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger
- Launch the Facebook Messenger app on your device, select any contact, and click on the emoji button from the chat window.
- You will be required to scroll vertically to find the Crescent moon emoji. Click on the emoji when you find it.
- When you click on the crescent moon emoji, a shower of moon emoji will display on your screen, and the app will prompt message. The message will state that “You have found Dark mode.
- After that, click on the “Turn on in Settings” button from the prompt or click on the profile picture to open Settings.
- Finally, you will turn on the toggle in front of the Dark option mode.
- From this guide, you can see that it is straightforward to enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger app.
It is as easy as the above illustration and guidelines. When you have completed the few steps, then you have succeeded in activating the Facebook Messenger Dark Mode option. Share what you like the best on the app feature with us in the comment section.
- Amazon Kindle App – Download & Register on Amazon Kindle Here
- Facebook Local – Everything Happening Around You
- How To Create a Facebook Business Page For Small Businesses
- How To Save Instagram Photos To Your Mobile Device Successfully