See how to go about your Gmail Account Recovery exercises when you are locked out of your account. Take your time and see the procedures required for a quick and successful re-access to your account with little to no challenges.
Gmail Account Recovery
- Gmail Account Recovery
- Go to www.gmail.com
- Click on add another account
- Provide your email address and click on next
- On the next page, click on forgot password under the password field
- Enter the last password you can remember. Initiate a familiar device & location
Gmail Account Recovery Requirements
- You should consider doing it on a computer, phone, or tablet where you usually sign in.
- Perform the exercise in your everyday browser
- Do it in a location where you can successfully sign in, like at home or work
- Your passwords & answers to security questions must be clear
- When the last password you remember is requested, enter the most recent one you recall. If you are unable to recollect your immediate password: Use a previous one that you do remember.
- You will be required to attend to a few questions to confirm it’s your account.
- If you have your phone number on your email account, a code would be sent to the number to verify that it’s your own.
- In that case, enter the code sent to your phone
- You will be required to Reset your password.
- Create a unique password that is new to the account.
We are ready to guide you on any of the requirements if you happen to be uncleared on them. However, we are confident that after this article you will not find Gmail Account Recovery processes to be challenging anymore.