Google Keep is a note-taking and list-making platform. The service was introduced in 2013 and is available on the web, Android, and iOS devices. Let’s take a more comprehensive look at the features below.
Google keep Notes and List Features.
This service allows a variety of useful tools for taking notes, including text, lists, images, and audio. Apart from taking notes, the user can also set reminders with it. Other roles include Text images extraction with optical character recognition, and voice recordings transcribing.
Google Keep Set-Up
- Launch the play store app.
- Search and Download the app on your Android device.
- After the installation is complete, click on “Quick Note” on the text bar to begin adding notes
- There are several types of notes offered on the app.
These are depicted in the following forms.
- Microphone Icon; Voice note.
- Text; Text notes
- Camera Icons; To capture photos
- Checkmark; represents to-do list.
- Effective Tips
Title your note. Ensure you add a title you can remember to your note. After adding the note, ensure to create a brief headline and explanatory text. This is useful in joggling your memory. Add Color to your notes; click on the paint palette icon on the top edge.
The palette allows the user to apply colors to a group of text. It helps you prepare your writing and highlight an aspect. Share your notes. You can share notes on Google Keep desktop, Facebook, Dropbox, Android app to email, and even Evernote.
Have this article on these features been helpful to you in any way? Forward your questions and reactions to the box below, and we will be happy to respond.