Google Podcast is a free app for Android that has both Google Home and Google Assistant. It is Google’s standalone app for podcasts. It is an application that is developed by Google. The app launched on the 18th of June to Android Devices. Google has already announced that Google Podcasts’ web version of Google, which includes iOS, Android, and Windows, will be released.
Google Podcast Review
Because of the Application’s personalized recommendations, it has received immense admiration. Cast support came to Google Podcast in September 2018. One of Google’s target is to employ artificial intelligence to improve the listening experience. It is an initial attempt from Google to create an independent application or service for podcasts.
The standalone app is a standalone player and organizer for your popular podcasts on the internet. It is not built to store or host the podcast shows and episodes. However, it works like Google’s Search Engine that shows the contents without owning any. The app is a new way for Android users to explore and listen to the world’s Podcasts.
How to use Google Podcast
- Launch the Chrome Browser on your smartphone.
- Insert the name of the google podcast want and click on the search button.
- After the search, scroll down you will see a handful of actual play buttons to the right of corresponding episode titles.
- You might not see the podcast that you search for, the reason you didn’t see it is that there is something about the way the app show is set up.
How to subscribe to a Podcast
- Open the Chrome Browser on your Android device and search for a Podcast.
- When you get the Podcast that you want, click on the subscribe button.
- After that, you have successfully subscribed to a podcast.
How to unsubscribe from a Podcast
- Open the Chrome Browser on your Android device.
- Search for the Podcast that you want to unsubscribe by typing in the name on the search box.
- When you get it, click on the subscribe button.
- After these, you have successfully unsubscribed a podcast.