If you have ever lost access to your Facebook account due to strange or hacking activities, fortunately for you, that is no the end of the line. You can still regain control of it when you know the right buttons to hit and at what time. The following guidelines will show you how to recover your hacked Facebook account quickly.
These system does not require any professional knowledge to pull off successfully. You only need to pay prompt attention to the steps that we have put together for you. We believe that your account troubles will be a thing of the past in no distant time.
Hacked Facebook Account Recovery Process
- Launch the Facebook app on your mobile and click on the Forget password link. It will take you to Facebook’s password reset website.
- Insert your email address or phone number, i.e., the one you use when signing up for a Facebook account.
- Click on the Search Button and pick an account recovery method, which is by SMS or Email.
- Click on the Continue button; You will get a text code or email. Open the Text code or email; you will see a six digit code.
- Provide the Six digit code on the given box and proceed.
- You will regain access to your account; as soon as you are on your account Check the “Log me out of other devices“ box.
- Select the continue button and change your password.
Just like we said before, this is arguably the easiest way to get your lost account back to yourself. Here, no additional steps will be required to make it come back to you. As long as the above steps lead you with no step skipped, you are good to go.
We are confident that these steps on recovering your hacked Facebook account were very beneficial to you. You can now share with your friends or help them the need arises. Make sure to drop your comments or questions on the topic below.
- Download Facebook Lite App Latest Version
- How To Enable Dark Mode on Facebook Messenger for Android & iOS
- How To Communicate Facebook Customer Service
- How To Create a Facebook Business Page For Small Businesses