We all have our different preferences when it comes to making a list of to-watch movies alone or in a group. The plethora of movie categories and genres have made the options available enough to go round, no matter how selective you can be. Below are the scariest and chilliest horror movies in 2019 that you will not get over its raw terror easily.
Horror Movies 2019 with the Meanest Terror
Get ready to keep your freight levels in check because 2019 have come packed with some of the worst the horror category that motion pictures has ever witnessed. If you are one of the brave few that enjoy the terrors unleashed behind the TV screen, then they are exactly what you have been waiting for.
Ten of the Most Terrifying Movies in 2019
- Lifechanger (2018) 84 min | Horror, Thriller | 5.3
A bloodthirsty shapeshifter sets out on a blood-hungry chain of evil events to repair the cracks in his relationship.
- Main Cast: Lora Burke, Jack Foley, Elitsa Bako, Sam White
- Director: Justin McConnell
- Escape Room (I) (2019) PG-13 | 99 min | Action, Adventure, Horror | 6.3
Six strangers are stuck in a maze of lethal mystery rooms and must do any and everything possible to make it out alive.
- Main Cast: Taylor Russell, Logan Miller, Jay Ellis, Tyler Labine
- Director: Adam Robitel
- Pledge (2018) Unrated | 77 min | Horror, Thriller | 5.4
Some college freshmen join an elite fraternity only to shortly understand that there is more to what they had in mind at first.
- Main Cast: Zachery Byrd, Phillip Andre Botello, Zack Weiner, Aaron Dalla Villa
- Director: Daniel Robbins
- Dry Blood (2017) 83 min | Horror | 4.4
In a remote mountain town, a drug addict must solve a murder mystery as he’s haunted regularly by ghosts.
- Main Cast: Clint Carney, Jaymie Valentine, Kelton Jones, Graham Sheldon
- Director: Kelton Jones
- Killer High (2018 TV Movie) TV-14 | Comedy, Horror | 4.9
A high school reunion unexpectedly becomes a death-zone when the school’s cursed mascot supernaturally comes back to life.
- Main Cast: Kacey Rohl, Humberly González, Asha Bromfield, Varun Saranga
- Director: Jem Garrard
- Halloween at Aunt Ethel’s (2019) 80 min | Comedy, Horror | 6.3
Aunt Ethel an old lady that makes Halloween candy and pumpkin pie out of the kids that trick-or-treat at her residence. Is there something hidden behind the curtain?
- Main Cast: Chris Cavalier, Melissa Daddio, Sean Michael Gloria, Jason Henne
- Director: Joseph Mazzaferro
- Karma (II) (2018 TV Movie) Horror | 4.6
Manny is a fresh college graduate having financial difficulties, his father-in-law employs him to be ejecting faulty tenants. The bad side of him will soon be made public.
- Main Cast: Mandela Van Peebles, Brytni Sarpy, Kanoa Goo, Sandra Cevallos
- Director: Nick Simon
- Braid (2018) R | 82 min | Horror, Mystery, Thriller | 5.3
They decided to rob their rich mentally unstable friend living in the fantasy world they created as children; so they have to partake in a dangerous malicious game of deception.
- Main Cast: Madeline Brewer, Imogen Waterhouse, Sarah Hay, Scott Cohen
- Director: Mitzi Peirone
- Cucuy: The Boogeyman (2018) 94 min | Horror, Thriller | 4.7
When children start going missing, a disobedient and grounded teenager begins to presume that a legendary evil, a boogeyman called the Cucuy has something to hide.
- Main Cast: Marisol Nichols, Brian Krause, Jearnest Corchado, Bella Stine
- Director: Peter Sullivan
- Piercing (2018) R | 81 min | Horror, Mystery, Thriller | 5.6
He has plans to take the life of a prostitute in a hotel room, what will it cost him?
- Main Cast: Christopher Abbott, Mia Wasikowska, Laia Costa, Olivia Bond
- Director: Nicolas Pesce
Drop your comments on the number of movies that gave you terrifying chills recently and you think they should make the list.