It is a challenge that almost every website owner has experienced at one time or another, especially for newly created sites. However, there is no cause for alarm, or panic like a lot of people does, the solution to the “Jetpack Has Locked Your Site Login” is here.
Has Jetpack Locked Your Site’s Login?
If you try to access your website only to find out that Jetpack has locked you out of your website’s admin page, you can still get it sorted out in a few useful steps. Jetpack exercise actions like this on a website IP address to prevent potential security breaches.
It is then left for you (the owner and editors of the website) to prove that the site belongs to you by exempting yourselves from the lockout. There are several ways to do this, but we will treat on the best and easiest way to get the security check over with.
How To Solve Jetpack Site Login Lock Issues
The following steps will guide you to make sure that regaining access to your account and having zero jetpack site login locks in the future is out of the question. Follow the instructions carefully for a quick recovery of your login access.
- Go to https://jetpack.com
- Then, log in with the jetpack account linked to your site.
- At the top edge of the page, click on My sites => Switch Site => click on your website.
- After that, Click Settings => Security.
- Scroll down to “Prevent and block malicious login attempts” if off, then turn it ON and enter the IP address displayed on the login page of your website.
Whenever you find yourself in a situation where Jetpack Has Locked Your Site Login, take note that it is done in your best interest. It is a good effort in making sure that your website is safe from intruders and possible hacks. The procedures above will see you navigate through it without breaking a sweat.