Quora users are required to register before using the website. The site can be used in two separate language which is Spanish and English — these help Quora users to improve their knowledge by finding the right answer to their question. Quora portal can be entered from anywhere in the globe using an internet device.
Quora requires users to sign-up with their initial name rather than nicknames. A visitor who is unlearned to register had to resort to going through the site to use it. You may also login with their Facebook or Google accounts using the ID rules. They can give positive or negative comment to answers and suggest answers provided by other users.
Categories of Quora.com
The Categories in the main section are;
Reading; the user can get more about the most trending news and blogs. This makes getting get information very easy. The user can also choose the bookmarked point.
Answer; users have entrance to see other user’s answers and can comment on the different question answered there.
Notification: Answers to questions asked by users in Quora.com can be seen in the notification category.
Profiles: you can edit your profiles by writing a short description of yourself. The user can also view the most recent answers given to other user’s questions by clicking on the profile in the main menu. You can also have the opportunity to see those following.
In other, for you to enjoy this website, you need to open an account on this portal. Users can use their Google or Facebook account or use he or her email. Quora will ask you your interested topics and what topics you would like to know about when you sign in. Users can connect with their Facebook friends who use Quora. Below are steps to sign up
- Run your web browser
- Enter in www.quora.com in the URL bar, or you can download the app from the play store.
- Sign up by tapping on continuing with Google, continue with Facebook or continue with an email to sign up on quora.com.
- The sign-up form comes up, and you need to fill the expected feeds which are; your full name, email, and password. Remember to type Password you can always recall.
- Then hit on the checkbox labeled “I am not a robot.” An image with a question will show up, but you need to answer the question by clicking on the required image.
- Tap on the sign-up icon.
For users to begin using Quora, he or she will need to login to enter the account. You can login either with your Facebook, Quora login account or Gmail account. These are steps given below;
- Launch your browser.
- Enter in www.quora.com in the URL bar or download the app from Google play store.
- Then hit on the Quora Login button
- Type in your registered email address and password in the appropriate feeds.
- Tap on the login button
After logging in, find the search box where you can explore for anything. Don’t stop asking questions, until you have all your answers. You can hit on continue with Google or Facebook.