It is sometimes challenging to some users when they launch a brand new iPhone or iPad, this is because some of them need a certain amount of help to set their new device up for use. A good number of users don’t know how to restore their iPhone apps and/or games from a backup. If you are one of those that have experienced challenges like this, follow the instructions below.
iPhone Apps and Games Restore
A lot of us will do anything so as not to lose our favorite apps and games for any reason, not even because of a new device. However, some might prefer a clean slate of device use whenever they change theirs. Let us see how you can locate your previously installed apps and select the best ones for your iPhone or iPad.
Locating Your Favorite Apps & Games
- Go to the App Store and locate the “Today” tab.
- Click on your profile bar on the top-edge and view your account details.
- Click on the profile bar.
- After that, click on “Purchased.”
- Then find and click on “My Purchases.”
This is where you will be shown all the games and apps that have been purchased or downloaded via your iCloud account. You will have the list displayed from the later purchases and downloads to the former.
- Scroll to the top of the screen and click on “Not on this iPhone/iPad” and see a list of apps and games yet to be purchased via your account.
- You can then go through the apps and see the ones you want to restore, click on the download bar to begin the installation exercise.
The search option will come in handy if the list is too long for you to locate specific apps or games.
- Apple Repair – iPhone Repair and Online Status Verification
- iCloud Unlock on iPhone – Bypass Locked iPhone Account Here
- How to Create a Folder on Your iPhone – Organize Your Apps.