Schedule Whatsapp Messages- Do you have any idea that you can Schedule Whatsapp Messages on your Android mobile device? Let’s have a review on WhatsApp before we present the step by step on how to Schedule WhatsApp text on Android smartphone.
As we all acknowledge that WhatsApp is one of the largest on-the-spot messaging applications. Whatsapp is a Facebook-owned platform that enables users to communicate, send photos, music, and videos. This mobile app also empowers users to chat with their friends and families so far you have the phone stored on your mobile phone.
Read Also: How to Get Human Traffic to your Website
How to Schedule Whatsapp Messages on Android
Have you ever be in a position where you want to forward a message to a person at a particular time but you couldn’t. Sometimes you might need to send Birthday wishes, New year wishes, and greetings but do not grasp how to execute it. In this review, you will be informed on how to schedule WhatsApp messages.
Check Out: 5 Ways To block Unknown Callers On Any Phone
Although WhatsApp just attached some specialties to the platform, planning messages feature is not one of the recently included to the service. There are so many third-party applications on google play store that enables users to schedule any messages any day or any time. Follow the step by step guide below to schedule WhatsApp messages.
- First, download WhatsApp scheduler application from play store and install it on your phone. Make sure that you also allow the app permission to run.
- To achieve this initiate your google play store app and enter in the search for WhatsApp scheduler application. Download the app and fix it on your smartphone.
- Start the Whatsapp scheduler app and hit on the “+” icon and Pick the contact you require to schedule message.
- Fix the time and date you desire to send the message and pick the frequency and write your text.
- Lastly, Tick on ‘create button’ to finish it.
Having done this, you have fortunately scheduled a message on Whatsapp. You now set to go!