Pinterest Tip: How to Sign Up Pinterest Account and Login
Pinterest, Inc. is a social media web and mobile application company that operates a software system designed to discover information on the World Wide Web, mainly using images and videos and GIFs. www.pinterest.com was founded by Ben Silbermann, Evan Sharp, and Paul Sciarra. Pinterest has reached 250 million monthly active users as of October 2018
How to Sign Up Pinterest Account and Login
In this article, we are going to learn how to Sign Up Pinterest Account and Login on Pinterest, one of the most popular social media. People use Pinterest to discover and save ideas. Ideas can take lots of forms, from ingredients to restoration projects to the perfect pair of shoes. Every design is represented by a “Pin” that includes an image, a story, and a link back to the image’s source online.
Development of Pinterest began in December 2009, and the site launched in March 2010. Pinterest allows users to save images and categorize them on different boards. They can follow other users’ boards if they have similar tastes.
Pinterest Sign Up Account and Login
This break down below will lead you through on how to Login and sign up on the platform.
- Be sure you have a stable internet connection, either phone or wifi
- visit your play store, either for android or ios or windows
- search and download the ‘pinterest’ app.
- Que in your email address. This should be a valid email address to which you have your credentials.
- Click Next at the button of the page.
- Que in a password. Make sure it’s different than the password you use for your email account.
- Click Next.
- Que in your name. You’ll need to type your first and last name.
- Click Next.
- Que in your age. You don’t need to type in your birth date.
- Click Next.
- Click a gender. If you tap the System option, you’ll need to enter your preferred gender association when prompted.
- Click Done.
- Click at least five topics. The topics you choose on this page will dictate the content you see in your feed later.
- Click Next. It’s in the top-right corner of the screen. Pinterest will begin building your profile based on your chosen interests. You’re now good to go.
- Go to the Pinterest official website at pinterest.com
- Enter your email address and your desired password. You’ll do this in the “Email” and “Create a password” fields in the middle of the web page. You can also click Continue as [Name] to use your Facebook details/information to sign up if you wish.
- Click processed. It’s a red button below the “Create a password” area.
- Enter your profile information. This will be filling out the following fields:
- Age: Type in your current age (not your birth date)
- Gender: Click the button next to “Male”, “Female”, or “Custom”. If you select a custom gender, you’ll be asked to enter your preferred gender.
- Full name: Enter your first and last name here
5. Now on Click Sign up. This is a red button at the bottom of the “Welcome to Pinterest” page. Doing so will create your profile account.
6. Choose at least five topics. The topics you select on this page will determine the content you see in your feed later.
7. Click Done. The system will begin creating your profile based on your selected interests.
This App makes it very easy for users to access the platform. It is compatible with iOS (iPhone), Android and windows and can be easily downloaded to any of these devices.
- Facebook Login | FB Login | What you Need to Know About Facebook Login Process
- Quora Sign up | Quora Login – The Best Answer to Any Question
- Waplog.com – Chat Dating Meet Find Friends
- Chatib.us –Chatib Login and Sign Up
You can download the App by navigating to your mobile device App Store and search for Pinterest. Once located among the list, click on install and you are good to go.
I hope this post helped…