The tinder dating app is popular because of the numerous possibilities available on the platform. When it comes to online dating and match-making, features like Tinder Plus and Gold plans come with their different advantages. Here, we will take a look at making the best choice that will suit your online dating profile and schedule.
Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold Plan Prices
Any subscription package with different price ranges will always come with differing service on them. It is no different with the Tinder plus and Gold plans of the dating platform. One must make sure to decide which and what works best for them before they choose from the available options.
Tinder Free Plan
- Upload up to 6 photos
- Maximum of 500-word bio
- Set up links up to Spotify and Instagram.
- Access to a maximum of 100 profiles in 12 hours.
- Communicate with paired matches
- A “super like” per day
- Option to hide your age
- Hide distance from the match.
- Switch your location
- Ability reverse swipes
- One free Boost per month. This will allow you to be a top profile for 30minutes per day in your area.
- You can choose to allow other users to view your profile.
- Get unlimited right swipes
- Be Ad-free on the app
- Get five extra Super per day
Tinder Plus comes at $9.99/month for users not aged above 30. Those above the age of 30 will be set back $19.99/month. But, there is a discount for those who will be paying for 6 or 12 months.
Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold?
Check out some of the difference between these dating plans above and make your choice according to what your needs and priorities are. The basis of the entire packages is to make sure that you get the most out of your experience with and on the platform.