We will show you one exercise smartphone users dont believe that they should learn until they are really in need of it. And just like the headline has pointed out, it is how you can track lost Android phone with google map. It can be a lost, misplaced, or stolen device, but there is a good chance of recovery with this essential method.
How to Track Lost Android Phone With Google Map
People generally tend to ignore pieces like this because they believe that there is little to no chance of them losing their precious wireless companions. However, when it happens, it happens, and we should be ready for the recovery exercise. It also depends on how vital the information stored in your device is to you.
Tracking a lost phone can be influenced by a lot of different, valid reasons. Maybe you do not want to see a stranger invade your privacy, or lose important contacts as a result of the loss. All in all, it is rarely a pleasant experience, especially now that most of our daily activities revolve around our smartphones.
Android phones do not come with built-in tracking features like on iOS devices. Nevertheless, you can take advantage of the google map features to trace the exact location of the phone. For this to be possible, you must have a working Google account and another phone with stable internet connectivity.
Getting Your Misplaced, Lost or Stolen Device Back
- The first step here is to open the device browser and visit the google map official site.
- Then log in with the google account linked to your misplaced/lost or stolen device.
- Click on the three-horizontal bar icon and pick your timeline option
- Choose the time you want to see the location of your Android phone
- Immediately, the google map will reveal the location history of your device. It will also display the current position of your phone.
You can see that the process is uncomplicated, fast, and straight-forward. It is as simple as that, and if you are lucky, you might be reconnected with your lost phone with the help of Google map’s tracking.