See the Uc Browser Speed Dial settings on systems like BlackBerry OS, Microsoft Windows, iOS, Java ME, Symbian, Android, and Windows Phone. This product is currently available in 7 different languages, so you can easily select the one you like.
Uc Browser Speed Dial Functions and Feature
We all know that speed Dial is one of the home screen features of Uc web browser. Speed dial affords users quick access to their favorite sites. In this article, you will be informed on how to use speed dial in Uc browser. To add a website to your speed dial list, do the following.
- Click on one of the empty icons with a plus symbol.
- After that, the next step is to insert the web address you intend to add to your browser.
- Lastly, you can now click on the ”ok” button so that you can successfully add it to your icons.
- With these steps, you open your Uc browser and tap the icon; it will quickly load the added page.
The following process will aid you to open a tab in the background automatically. It is a unique feature because you can use it whenever you launch your browser. The steps are easy and straightforward.
- First and foremost, you have to start by right-clicking on the tab icon.
- After having the first step done, the next step is to select open in the background.
- You can now open your entire favorite site in the background, and you can see it very easy; there is no stress involved.
How to delete speed dial on Uc browser
- Launch your Uc web browser and navigate the setting button then click on it.
- Select the tool option after clicking on the settings key.
- Choose extension then click on disable speed dial extension. You can also click on delete speed dial so that it will be binned from your extension.
How to set the homepage on Uc browser
- The first step is for you to open the Uc web browser and click on the search button.
- After clicking on the Search button, you will have access to see the default search engine’s icon for Web search.
- You can now select your desired search engine among the ones that will be displayed on the webpage. Having done all these, you have successfully set the homepage.
Send us questions regarding Uc Browser Speed Dial settings in the comment box. Also, do not hesitate to share with your friends on various social media platforms.
- VLC Converter – How to Convert Video to Audio and MP4 Format on VLC
- Mobile9 Download – Latest Apps, Ringtones, Videos, Themes & Wallpapers
- Google Chrome Extensions Settings – Chrome Browser Extensions Download
- How To Install Microsoft Edge Extensions On Windows Browser