The Walmart marketplace is a partnership program owned by Walmart. The company believes that with their marketplace sellers buyers can get access to millions of products collectively with more brands and selection. The sellers on this platform increase daily, which brings you a lot more marketing choices.
Walmart Marketplace Seller
The seller on the marketplace is the one responsible for managing and supporting your order. It can be the shipping, handling, exchange, customer service, and returns. If the tracking information is available, it is obtainable via your account page in Walmart.com.
Become a Seller on Walmart Marketplace
Do you want to become a seller on this platform? If yes, then you should read this article carefully. Becoming a seller on the Walmart marketplace would need you to have products you wish to sell. To join the sellers here, follow the steps below;
- Open the web browser of your choice and proceed to https://marketplace.walmart.com/.
- When the site loads completely, click the blue “Apply” button at the top right corner of the page.
- On the new [age, read through the list of required details.
- After making sure that you have all these items, click the blue “Start Application” button at the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form that would be visible to you with your first name, last name, email address, mobile number, job title, your legal company name, US Tax ID, your legal address, your company website, your DUNS Number, and select a category for your product.
- After filling this form, follow the on-screen guides provided to complete the next three phase of the application.
The Walmart Marketplace is a no brainer for online traders who want the reach and drive for their products to expand beyond their locales. Take advantage and let your business be the best it can.