The Whatsapp Whatsapp stickers feature has arrived. They can be used on devices such as iOS, websites, and Androids. The stickers function in a similar way to Facebook. It enables the user to add new sticker packs from the sticker segment.
How to Use Whatsapp Stickers
It is well-known that stickers and emojis interpret emotions quicker and better than texts. Some even have texts on them, affording you a pair of benefits in one. Whatsapp stickers have multiple features of which you can add to favorites, group them among others.
More Info on Uses
- Use stickers based on emotions.
- Whatsapp stickers allow you to view a newly used sticker.
- Just the way you can add an individual message to WhatsApp, the user can also attach stickers to favorites.
Whatsapp automatically groups sticker when many get sent at once. You can even collect more stickers from Whatsapp collection. The app has made it more comfortable for you to install sticker packs from received stickers when you click once on the sticker you received. It allows you to see the installed sticker. They can thereby be arranged in the form of your choice and deleted at will.
10 best Whatsapp sticker packs for Android
Take a look at some of the Best Stickers Pack for your Android Device
- Cartoon stickers.
- Stickers cloud.
- Stickers for WhatsApp.
- Game stickers.
- Big Emojis stickers.
- Dank Memes stickers.
- WAStickersApps Characters Stickers.
- Newfie Emojis for Whatsapp.
- Texticker WAStickers.
How to Save Stickers
Below is a short guide on how to save WhatsApp sticker on your device.
- Open your WhatsApp and Open sticker tab in WhatsApp.
- Tap and hold the sticker you want to save to the favorite list for some seconds.
- You will see a pop-up asking to save the stickers to favorites.
- Click on add.
How to use WhatsApp stickers
- Launch your Whatsapp.
- Go to the chat you want to send stickers to.
- Tap on the emoji face icon.
- Click on the sticker icon near the Gif icon.
- Go through the stickers.
- Click on the target sticker.
- Then it will send immediately.
How to Download WhatsApp stickers for free
- Click on “add” for additional options.
- Then scroll to the very end of the “all stickers” tab.
- Then click on “get more stickers”.
- You will be directed to Google Play Store where you can download sticker apps.
- You can click on the “add my stickers” tab to view the packs.